It is our pleasure to announce the SIESTA 2019 (International Summer School on Software Engineering) in Termoli, Italy on September 3-6, 2019. SIESTA is organized by the Software Institute @ Università della Svizzera italiana (USI) and University of Molise.
SIESTA brings together academic and industrial researchers along with PhD students to provide participants an opportunity to get first-hand knowledge from experts of recent research advances in the field of Software & Data Engineering.
We promise a professional, fun, and memorable event:
- Five tutorials delivered by six thought leaders in the areas of mining software repositories, natural language processing, deep learning, software refactoring, and lifestyle lessons for PhD students;
- Great discussions among academics, industrials, and students;
- Awesome social events.
The program includes the following tutorials:
- Martin Pinzger (Alpen-Adria-Universität Klagenfurt, Austria): Mining and Analyzing Source Code Changes
- Gabriele Bavota and Michele Lanza (Software Institute @ USI, Switzerland): PhD Survival Strategies
- Denys Poshyvanyk (The College of William and Mary, USA): Deep Learning for Software Engineering
- Vittorio Cortellessa (Università dell’Aquila, Italy): Performance-driven Software Model Refactoring
- Nicole Novielli (University of Bari, Italy): Natural Language Processing in Software Engineering
For more details, visit the website of SIESTA 2019!